Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TELUS Goes Official with OS 5.0.0.807 for the BlackBerry Curve 8350i

Go down

TELUS Goes Official with OS 5.0.0.807 for the BlackBerry Curve 8350i Empty TELUS Goes Official with OS 5.0.0.807 for the BlackBerry Curve 8350i

TELUS Goes Official with OS 5.0.0.807 for the BlackBerry Curve 8350i Blackb19

I can’t remember the last time I read any news about the BlackBerry Curve 8350i, so when I came across this OS release for the device, I figured I should post it.

Yes, a new and very official OS has dropped for 8350i users north of the border. Coming to us from TELUS, owners of the device can now upgrade to 5.0.0.807 via the link at the bottom of this post.

As always, before you proceed, make sure you backup your device and take all necessary precautions. If you’re not sure what you’re doing, re-holster that Curve and don’t even think about it, OK? For those that DO go ahead and install, I trust you’re not as excited as you’d be if this was a BlackBerry 6 build, but this will have to do for now. After installation, be sure to let us know if you spot any noteworthy enhancements or improvements.

Please coment for see the link
moutley
moutley
Sponsor
Sponsor

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Share this post on: reddit