Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AIR MILES App for BlackBerry and iPhone Now Available in Canada

Go down

AIR MILES App for BlackBerry and iPhone Now Available in Canada Empty AIR MILES App for BlackBerry and iPhone Now Available in Canada

AIR MILES App for BlackBerry and iPhone Now Available in Canada Airmil10

If you live in Canada, carry a BlackBerry or iPhone, and collect AIR MILES… hold on to your shorts because I have some pretty sweet news for you.

The good folks at AIR MILES have just launched their first ever application for BlackBerry and iPhone users. It’s true, no longer do you need to pull that blue (or gold) collector card out of the wallet to rack up those miles… now you can just open the new application and you’re well on your way.

In this new application for BlackBerry and iPhone you’ll find these key features:

* Check your account balance: as long as you have signal, pop open the app to check your AIR MILES account balance, and even browse featured rewards.
* GPS Deal Finder: The app uses GPS to locate nearby deals and sponsors (cool).
* Digital Check-out: The app displays a digital version of your AIR MILES card that can be used at many participating check-outs.

Speaking from experience, I use my AIR MILES card almost exclusively when buying alcohol, or filling up the car with gas. Really don’t use the card much more than that. With this new application loaded up on my iPhone, me thinks I’ll be using it a heck of a lot more.

More information is available on this app at www.airmiles.ca/mobileapp, or you can hit up the download links below.

AIR MILES for BlackBerry (Free) Get the forun
Bored
Bored
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.broberry.biz

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Share this post on: reddit